tips-n-cheats - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* tips-n-cheats > Topics

Subject: gun (x360)
Replies: 7 Views: 1291

toddster 10/11/2006 - 2:38:38
all the tips for the game gun *

toddster 10/11/2006 - 2:39:02
Successfully complete story mode and all side missions (100 completion) to unlock Reed's armored horse and Magruder's Cannon Nock gun. This horse cannot be killed and if ever lost, it will return to the mine. *

toddster 10/11/2006 - 2:39:24
When you are playing Texas Hold 'em inside the Alhambra, you can easily win with or without a good hand. Raise the bid to the maximum. This should make at least one to three players fold. You can then cheat to make your hand better, and if it is a worse card, forget about the cheat card and go back to your original hand. Afterwards, keep checking your hands until one of you wins. It should be you most of the time. Do not worry if you lose; the tournaments are free. *

toddster 10/11/2006 - 2:40:47
go to the bad lands over a mine s haft there is a piece[chunk] of gold mine it and in 20secs. look away and it will apear agian and agian for end less money. dual peacmakers - Defeat Hoodoo Brown. *

toddster 10/11/2006 - 2:41:27
Take a barrel of TNT from the Badlands mine. Find the abandoned house in the Badlands where the buffalo graze. Go to the back of the house on the outside. Face the chimney (looking west) and place the TNT barrel on the left side of the chimney. Blow up the TNT barrel to open a hole in the ground with ammunition for all weapons. The ammunition will reappear over time after you leave the area. *

toddster 10/11/2006 - 2:41:58
Hold Dash while repeatedly jumping your horse to travel about double the speed. *

toddster 10/11/2006 - 2:42:35
Go to Dodge City. Go to the lower part of the bridge. Follow the path on the other side to reach a beach cave. Look inside for a life power-up which will reappear over time after you leave the area. Note: The cave also contains ammunition and money. *

toddster 10/11/2006 - 2:44:17
defeating hollister, Sneak up on him and shoot him once. Then, run off and get behind a rock on top of risen ground in the middle of the arena. When he is circling the rock your are behind, you should also circle as well. He will eventually stop and yell at you to come out. He should pace back and forth slowly while you hide behind your rock. When he stops and is not facing you, shoot him in the head. Perform this until the point that he becomes too smart to fall for it again. By then his health should be low enough so that you can run out and keep shooting while strafing. After you have gotten his health down all the way there will be a intermission sequence. Look at your compass at the bottom of the screen. He is the red dot. Find him and he will run at you. Run, but keep firing at him with your pistols and he will blow up *

* tips-n-cheats Forum

Search:
topics replies

* tips-n-cheats

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search