WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

tips-n-cheats - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* tips-n-cheats > Topics

Subject: :: GROUP RULES ::
Replies: 4 Views: 1452

toddster 7/12/2006 - 6:09:29
when creating a new topic for a game please state the full game title & the console/pc that it works on example: fifa 2007 (xbox 360) ,and please add to any topics already created repeated topics will be deleted *

toddster 7/12/2006 - 6:15:08
Welcome to the tips n cheats group thank you for joining , please feel free to add any cheats in the respective topics thanks, im looking forward to seeing your game cheats, please keep all chat posting in the chat topics thank you ,this is just to stop the cheat topics filling up with off topic info ,any chat found in cheat topics will be moved to the 'cheat chat' topic smile.GIF *

toddster 7/12/2006 - 6:43:59
coming soon : maps for various games in full color and in png ,jpg or gif file format ,each game will have the (map inc) tag on first paragraph if there is any maps to go with it the maps will be in the files section named as the topic is *

toddster 7/12/2006 - 6:47:26
if you have any file you would like hosting please inbox me & i'll sort it out for you, if you want to upload any files please do so but if you want to upload more than the minimum 5 limit i sugest uploading them to either your or a blank group then telling me where to go and ill move them for you smile.GIF *

toddster 7/12/2006 - 6:56:26
if you want to create your own full guide topic for a single game please do so ill even try to provide some images for you *

This topic is locked.
* tips-n-cheats Forum

Search:
topics replies

* tips-n-cheats

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search